"Our job is not to make up anybody’s mind, but to open minds, and to make the agony of decision-making so intense you can escape only by thinking."
- Fred W. Friendly (1915-1998)

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth will make you mad."
- Aldous Huxley

"If you have ever injected truth into politics, then you have no politics."
- Will Rogers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Best TV Rant Since The West Wing

I have really missed good, inspirational TV.  There hasn't been any since the Survivor/American Idol/Dancing With the Stars drivel took over.  But I recently saw this TV Rant which is only three minutes long but may just make me subscribe to HBO - or at least watch the series after on DVD,




Three Five minutes that pretty much encompasses most of the reasons I write this blog...and yes, The Newsroom is produced by Aaron Sorkin...creator of The West Wing - one of the best drama series ever produced on American TV.

Update:  I found a longer and more inclusive version of the video which gives a little more context to the rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but keep it on topic, factual, and please show some thought. Anything else will be deleted.

Anonymous comments are also deleted, unread unless you notify me in advance of your pseudonym and give me verifiable contact information.